The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>How Dare He

RSS-feed

How dare Cavan ask Lyos daughter for a dance.
How dare Gabe look so devilishly handsome
How dare Boris take liberties to claim lost treaties
How dare Damon holding Lyo back from going after fatherly duties
How dare Kaira and Con be such a sickeningly cute couple
And how dare sealle be such a super darn talented artist x))

Continue of  Watching You by abosz007

And reference to  Watching You by abosz007

Nora had peeked multiple times at Cavan ever since he had entered the room, but she didnt want to come off as the silly clingy girl
who would attack him right away and bombard him with questions how he has been since the Obertaurer Conference.
She saw him arriving with his rich red colored Admiralskaya Slivovitz again, but the event was so terribly busy to have a chat...
Just when she was about to finish loading her courage, did he appear next to her and asked for a dance.
The world stopped turning and things became surreal. What girl would not feel like suddenly being in a movie.
Grace had confidently joined the company of their Romanian stable partners and asked how they liked the event,
her main goal totally was to get to know Gabe better. She had NO IDEA that guy was more likely to be met
hanging out at The White December again with Vidar, than to meet him at a dressage show. She really 
adored the performance he did with his talented, beautiful Grey stallion, and hoped to start a conversation about that.
As Cavan got things rolling, Grace was SO HAPPY for her best friend, absolutely aware how fond she was of the bearded ginger.
However there was someone on the other side, who was not fond of his beard. his gingerness. and the fact he lived half
across the globe. If his daughter actually would be into him, she could end up moving to Australia?! YEAH. NAH.

Not known to be good at controlling his impulses, Damon gently held his partner back from doing any all too rude actions,
growling and making gestures in someones direction was out of place enough , for a ball.

Lyo just then noticed WHO was standing in front of him. A well known friend and idol, Hrim. In a very unexpected outfit.
Not that he thought she cant be fancy (Heck she would be fancy even in a skiing overall) but seeing her in an evening
dress was needless to say, out of this world. Very quickly he managed to smoothen his shirt and greet her kindly,
complimenting her and thanking for attending. He could not resist, and asked her to share a dance with him.
By accepting it she made all of his previous irritation fly right out the window - God Bless Hrim. Damon thought.
Before she would have joined the Captain she sneakily encouraged Gabe not to miss out on certain opportunities either x)

COLLLAAB WITH THA ONE AND ONLY sealle :dummy::la:
Thank you for this amazing experience and HNGG that result <3

Kaira © by KimenLie 
Connor © by Zoubstance 
Cavan © by sealle 
Gabe & Hrim by CSStables 
Boris, Nora, Grace, Lyo, Damon by the Cursed Pirate 

thumbnail

View the full article