The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

Encyclopedia Einstein

• Administrators

Encyclopedia Einstein

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

6:28 PM

EE it was or Encyclopedia Einstein study.

I spent many a hour reading and understanding rereading Einstein mostly encyclopedia understanding.

Also study in library dealing with Energy , Light and Atomic understanding Radiations of all kinds

Some understanding of environmental physics Biology

Relativity time is relative to motion.

We can see a star that is no longer there and that is seeing the past.

That star light is all in the past somewhat.

In that it may take years for the light from a distant star to get here.

We are seeing past light.

It is said that if we were to exceed the speed of light in a vehicle we would be traveling backward in time as we measure it.

Then comes my atomic study

That in heavy metals such as uranium the atoms are literally so close they bounce off each other where as in plain solids they are close but not actively radiation level so more stable in a liquid the atoms are further apart and in gas the most  apart what I would love to understand and may study is what super heated atoms are construe of.

So a flame might look like a galaxy of sorts and if so are the atoms of a flame more like that of a galaxy? The universe could very well be a gas form perhaps heated one at that. That is the most I would postulate about the universe.

Then comes my minimal environmental ideas on the atomic level

Carbon dating is based on the size and amount of atomic matter that reaches the plant life via sub atomic particles gamma rays and in the time that the ozone layer is adjusted over the time of the planet meaning larger atomic particles could be coming through the ozone at any given time we lately see a ozone adjustment unsure if larger particles are what is getting through the ozone anyways with ozone change over time could carbon dating have to be adjusted also.

Then Biology I took in Jr High and High School.

Where as Darwin had a missing piece in his theory dealing with humans.

His theory is sound as written and well documented proof in the plant and animal kingdom that it has full merit as a sound theory with positive proof.

I think the missing piece is what is written up in the bible the creation of EVE.

I have you might say a basic idea of minor science ideas with no math involvement just a general idea of how things work.

I do love science yet am far from a Sheldon.

reassessing my understandings from my young days

science has changed over time or gotten a deeper understanding of things that i studied

it would seem that in the atmosphere secondary particles are now bounced into our earth from cosmic rays

this adjusts my understanding a little so yeah not sure how valid that point was ever..

while it is still a possibility that change in Ozone layer means change in carbon passing to earth and a change in amount of energy that a substance would gather over a period of time