The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

• Administrators

The Void

Sunday, February 4, 2018

12:16 PM

In every molecule between atoms is a void

Also it seems that atoms are really held together in a molecule by something

Anyways even that solid brick is only half really there more than half is void

The space at times between atoms gets greater the more something is in void also

Now a molecule is a grouping of atomic elements that form any substance.

Find the element chart for details

Hydrogen atoms and oxygen atoms make up a molecule that is water

I have seen a photo of a molecule and it does have pathways build of something it would seem that are between atoms or is it a optical illusion

Not unlike the drawings you see of atoms those between lines really do exist it seems

The bonds that hold the molecule together

Wood is a series of many elements

It’s a major molecule

It would seem molecules basically flow free in space in somethings being closer together

With other molecules.

Believe me there is a lot of void

And what might we find in the void?

Anti matter?

I been reading about anti matter mostly a theory at this point yet it is thought that one could build a complete anti matter element chart so a complete other world in effect

It is basically a major Negitive space void in void that is far from our normal positive space.

1000s either direction and of what? Negitive electrons? Negitive nucleus?

I am unsure I will read perhaps more on the subject

Since most all things come in opposites hot and cold but mostly on a atomic level with negitive and positive charged particles one might postulate about a unseen world many moons ago

Don’t ask me if they have proven any anti matter would be grand if they did.. I want to see that antimatter element chart so entertaining this idea is.

ELEMENT

What is a element?

It is substance which is made up of only single atoms the smallest a substance can be made of individual atoms these atoms when combined make up the known substances that are far more complex