The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

Wonder woman

Sunday, July 8, 2018

11:28 AM

WonderWoman

I am coming OUT as WONDER WOMAN

As wonder woman I will promote universal basic income and a very efficient check will be mailed out to all USA addresses.

I will engage to keep our country safe in a atomic age from radical violence

And also engage with foreign bodies to remain a sovereign nation with principles of religion remaining intact as provided in the constitution. We must stand up for our very god given document the constitution.

Also as a Gender Balanced Human I insist upon freedom of the sexes and beyond.

Man woman and child we are all human and can act in any way we see fit to live our life.

We need NOT be pressured into what Science exists on the matter we are human above the science. Human to live a life free from harm due to gender. We must fight the far right wing

They are of the most danger. I can not believe how sick humanity has become.

When I hear tails of Nazi sympathy I just about want to do harm but hence I have a weapon it is the mighty pen my dear friends if the pen is a mighty weapon what is the film and the art and the painting then and lets not forget the drama of it all at times. I encourage others to get active be fair civil please.

GENDER BALANCED HUMAN

I understanding the testosterone and the estrogen they say play a vital role in gender association.

Yet how much and why if any are we making irrational assumptions that our chemistry makes the man or the woman?

Perhaps physical problems exist man being stronger in body.

Yet this also will be a wrongful conclusion since a body building woman could gain much more strength than a average man.

Like wise traits such as emotional intellectual and the such related can be adjusted in kind in same fashion with effort and practice.

Its all in what I will call the HUMAN EFFORT we can exist not as man or woman yet as both

A balanced form of human existence within us each a unique person human gender X if you will

We can find strength in love

We can honor others as our self

Outsmart the enemy

Be civil even in war

Men women revolt

Rise up against the sexist pigs

Down with genderisms

We need not follow a book of how to dress what to wear how long a hair

What sex preferences we have.

We are X gender

Agender

Well ok we all have a  degree of this and that we all share the same qualities in different genders

Strong intelligent emotional we have all these to vary degrees.

If we think we do not we lie

Now to insist others be like you is our first flaw

Lump all woman with woman men with men sorry just wont work

With strong separation

We have unique parts but what of personality?

Must we bend to lists of aspects of personage?

If I sound rather anti science I guess it could be considered a alternative view of science in this matter.