- ART is the STAIN of LIVING
- not the news
- Artists Writers and Clowns wanted JOIN NOW
- Conservatively Liberal Ordinary Wild Non Sense CLOWNS
- Abstract Reality Till I See The Science ARTISTS
- FOR the People and BY the People
- ART SCIENCE and RELIGION
- Where Artists have a VOICE
- Freedom of Expression
- Welcome Writers with a VOICE
- West Coasters
- Revolution #9
- I agree
- MOODS post your inner voice
- Artistic Previsualized Images
- Seven Dimensional World
- The Universe as a FLAME
- Time as 2D or Dual Time Constants
- Space Time and Matter as dimensions
- Negitive space or antimatter
- dual matter constants
- Xian Mystic
- God is love Yeshua saves
- Wheel within a Wheel
- science experiment
- Legalize Kenah Bosum
- please use responsibly
- new wine for thy infermity
- CRON 11.90
- CWBHF 13.25
- welcome to the colony have some fun
- are we having fun yet?
- ART COLONY
- The MUZ/Art/ARd/musicbox is here come listen while you surf the site
- Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof
Lately for over a decade I've been drawing from models every week. One of these days I'm going to get back into painting.
Multi Media Artist Shannon Kringen grew up in San Diego California and Whidbey Island Washington. She is a self taught photographer with a background in Graphic Design. She has worked as a figure model in Seattle since 1992. She completed her BA degree in Arts and Literature from Antioch University in 2013. She sees her creative expression as a tool to connect with community and a way of increasing self awareness and tap into a deeper wisdom within.
I work with cameras and paint improvisationally. I am very kinesthetic and use my whole body when I create.
In my photography, I fall in love with shape, texture and light while out wandering. I like to capture what is naturally there but in a way that abstracts it and allows the viewer to notice something new and different about ordinary physical reality. I carefully compose all my photos spontaneously as I am shooting moving the camera angle until I see what looks like a balanced, dynamic composition.
In my painting, I allow my hands to move intuitively on the canvas creating shapes and textures that feel right. I repeat patterns and choose colors from somewhere beyond my thinking mind. I am very inspired by the repeating patterns I see in nature. Plants and animals move me a great deal.
I am taping into my unconscious and go into a dream like state when I create art.