The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

universal mind

• Administrators

We are NOT alone. We are all connected to the universe. Everyone and everything is connected, and we transmit and receive all messages to and from the creator. This is all a matter of the subatomic waters mentioned in Genesis 1:6 separating the waters from the waters. Atomic from subatomic waters.

• Administrators

I recently had a glass of wine to understand how we are all connected to everything in the universe. We have this group consciousness about us all our lives. We have this universal connection between all due to the subatomic waters, what we eat and drink, and our drugs, such as kenah bosum or wine. We all, by vibrations sense, become a community of souls and minds. The electricity in our minds travels as far as the eye can see in the universe and, at the other end, might spark an idea in some creative soul. Anyways I had some wine to get on the same vibe as Jesus as communion and to communicate with God as is written that wine is for. And kenah bosum to be anointed either of these drugs is part of God's grace to humans. Genesis 1:6

• Administrators
This "fact" that time differs from distance above sea-level is direct evidence perhaps that this subatomic water or superfluid that permeates all space time and matter. subatomic water resolves this time difference in Einstein's curvature of space/time, which is mentioned in the article yes, the subatomic water is much denser at sea-level there for since it penetrates everything down to the core of a atom it is in fact since more dense affecting the TIME or motion of the atom to slow it down making time itself slower at Sealevel.

• Administrators

i am just a philosopher posing a question to science is about all this is its not really science theory yet looks rather like it i suppose it could be pseudoscience theory perhaps yet i have had these philosophies forever just now making them come more alive and have meaning and all.

• Administrators

I had a glass of white wine yesterday at the spring fair. told my friend that due to my recent understanding of subatomic water or superfluid space/time that we are connected by some vibration pattern that we live in a cosmic consciousness a group consciousness that those that drink wine have altered their body chemistry to vibrate in a sure multitude of ways. and these wine drinkers are all in some cosmic group connected by body chemistry of similar proportions so as such a wine therapy group sorts in the spiritual sense so in drinking wine i was getting on the same vibration as Jesus Christs in communion with him and our creator. to i had wine to get on the same vibe as Christ and for communion. is all.

• Administrators

This analogy is not supposed to suggest that spacetime flows anywhere, but is meant to help envision the fabric of spacetime as emerging from more basic entities, said theoretical physicist Luca Maccione at the Ludwig-Maximilian University in Munich, Germany. These fundamental constituents of spacetime would be below the size at which space and time is smooth and continuous — a Planck length, or roughly 100 billion billion times smaller than the width of a proton.

• Administrators

The cosmic community consciousness is accurate, not imagined, and not an illness. Likewise, psychic ability and psychokinesis powers can be explained in simple science. It's all said in Sub Atomic Water. Do you hear voices? See visions? Do you think you are connected to others or have a choir of people in your head? That's NOT an ILLNESS. It's a condition of the Universe and is typical for everyone. (see superfluid) and yes, drugs of types such as cannabis will connect you to a collective conscious frequency of other cannabis users. Any chemical change in your body demands different music be played or color in your experience with subatomic water. Chemistry does help one get in a cosmic group therapy session.

• Administrators
Superfluid and the time constant
Wednesday, April 20, 2022
6:10 PM
Superfluid affects time as the more dense a superfluid is, the time is slower in more density and faster in less density with all aspects in between. There is good evidence of this in that the time on a mountain high is faster than the time at sea level. It works like this due to Einstein's suggestion that the curvature of space equates to a denser fabric of space, as Einstein would say. This is denser at sea level than higher on a mountain, making for these minuscule time differences
If you see how a fluid would be resistant to objects in space, you can see how slower time might be for that which is very dense and in light being even slightly affected in a more dense atmosphere of superfluid as a slower time frame or speed would lessen.
The density of the superfluids determines the time constant at any given point in space.

• Administrators

Superfluids and entanglements in the universe

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

11:20 AM

It may be that superfluid is 100 billion times a billion times smaller than the proton of an atom. This superfluid could penetrate all matter sneaking between molecules and even into the inner atom.

Thereby being without and within everything, superfluid could act as an electrical conduit to all the universe and back by sending signals, not unlike electricity where each particle of a superfluid is charged and alternating much like in a conductor of electricity. Thereby, when the atoms in our brain exist, they may release some connective energy that travels eventually to the ends of the earth and into the entire universe of sorts to some degree. This connectivity is known as quantum entanglement. Also, again we are perhaps powered by such energy forces of the universe. Instead of only transmitters, we are receptacles also of this universal power. As sure as electricity travels to the ends of a wire, your energy travels to the ends of the universe in all given time.

• Administrators

Theology Philosophy Science

My interests start as a understanding of Christianity or theology so lets say the word prayer and explain it to me then i want to know HOW does that work?????

so then comes a philosophy that we are all interconnected with everyone and all things. everything communicates with each other all matter and the voids of space connected. this is how prayer works. so then comes the Philosophers Question to the Science community in the form of a pseudoscience theory.

we are part of a universal mind a group consciousness.

I call this understanding of prayer the SubAtomic Waters of the universe in essence there is a ocean under the atomic level that connects us all in the universe and perhaps beyond to Gods Universe 

• Administrators

when i say VIBES or frequency these subatomic waters send and you as a person either reflect or absorb these waves or vibes Think in terms of a gray scale where white is reflective of all light and black is a receiver of all waves of light and reflects nothing back to which black is sensed. in those terms we as chemical compounds and vessels are like a colorful painting with all its spectrum of vibrations to channel and send back the colors to your eye likewise to the universe you are connected chemically by food water, air drink or drug. we all have this vibe that affects how we think act feel etc here IN this universal mind we connect to a multitude of vibes really from being in a carnivore cosmic group to a cannabis mindset collective. for me personally i was in a pentothal collective since early age. all we have in taken could affect our cosmic chemistry collective spirit forever.

also, as a baby perhaps the vast majority of us start out as a WHITE canvas and reflect all this universal energy. it is only with air water food drink and drug that we connect in even the minor ways the stronger the drug or more psychedelic (soul/mind) the more connection with the natural universal mind. those that do not sense any form of outer influence are mostly still a white canvas with white chemistry upon their souls so they may never understand any of these concepts.

• Administrators

Living waters

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

12:35 PM

John 4:10 Jesus answered and said uno her, if thou knewest the gift of God and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink, thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee Living water.

John 4:11 The woman saith unto him, SIR , thou hast nothing to draw with and the well is deep from whence then hast thou that Living water?

John 4:12 Art thou greater than our father Jacob which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself and his children and his cattle?

John 4:13 Jesus answered and said unto her, whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again.

John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

John 4:15 the woman saith unto him, Sir , give me this water, that I thirst not ,neither come hither to draw.

Jesus tells us this water or subatomic water shall be IN him a well of water springing up (within a person) into everlasting life. And you will not thirst again.. With subatomic water connecting everything you will never be alone in the world you will have your group consciousness and universal mind to keep you company you will never thirst for understanding you have it all connected to the universe this way.

Genesis 1:6 And God said, let there be a firmament in the MIDST of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

Here  God divides  the atomic level water from the subatomic waters that are in the MIDST or middle of the void or heaven

Ok lets think you will never thirst with this water subatomic water because it is always with you you will never thirst or want for it due to its always there springing forth from heaven

• Administrators

its very likely that the subatomic water helps with the chemical bonds connecting atoms in a molecule. where as the atoms let off a "light" type energy and the subatomic water between atoms gets clouded with this energy and forms a bond to other atoms this way. each atom sends out a VIBE of energy to each other and they keep a certain distance etc from other atoms

• Administrators

This analogy is not supposed to suggest that spacetime flows anywhere, but is meant to help envision the fabric of spacetime as emerging from more basic entities, said theoretical physicist Luca Maccione at the Ludwig-Maximilian University in Munich, Germany. These fundamental constituents of spacetime would be below the size at which space and time is smooth and continuous — a Planck length, or roughly 100 billion billion times smaller than the width of a proton.

• Administrators

imagine a ball of the tiniest size imaginable, and within it, 2 dots and depending on how far apart these dots were is such a frequency or vibe due to the distance along creates a vibe now add more dots each with differing and or simular distances creating a multi vibration chemical compound such as might be both transparent to light and all energy also considered a conductor of electrical energy also this chemical structure could be had on the level of vibrations between DOTs or sub particle particles

From <https://www.facebook.com/donald.meek1>

VIBE (vibration) could equate to particle chemistry in that white light has at least 3 different VIBES in each photon of light. This equals hitting specific chemistry and is reflected or absorbed. The vibe itself could be considered a type of chemistry or could act as chemistry in itself, or one might wonder in a liberal sense if this could be true? It's more a question than an answer, but it does answer the question of how would subatomic chemistry works or particle chemistry works

how do we get vibes? a philosophical model

perhaps it is simple as dots to start

2 dots would be HALF a VIBE

3 dots would be a VIBE and a HALF

4 dots would be Three VIBES

in each light particle or photon is at least 4 dots.

dots of what?

particles unknown.

to understand these dots consider a sinewave and take the two closest TOP of the wave point measure that distance between the 2 dots that is how i come to this understanding as a half a vibe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...