The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

nature or illness or both.

• Administrators

For every great mind comes a bit of madness. I think primarily, it's a misconception that mental illness exists as they say it does. It's not that I think everyone is healthy who has a mental condition; I just believe that much of what's in the DSM 5 is either unethical or other reasons for those problems other than claiming illness. I think in the universal mind. If you have visions, audiovisual, or whatever, this signifies your connection to the universe. You are not ILL. You are nearly connected to the universe, perhaps in a not-so-pleasant way. Your state of mind can be changed chemically, as is done today, but it does not cure an illness. It nearly chemically connects you to a different source of universal thought/feelings/actions. In other words, if you smoke cannabis, you become a part of the universal cannabis club or wavelength or VIBE of the universe and might feel better. Likewise, take an antidepressant also again. While the drug may make you feel better, it also connects you to other depressants to have a universal group therapy in the universal mind. I believe much of what psychiatry says today is not an illness; it's a condition of nature. You are NOT ill. You are just a part of nature. It's a natural thing. Let me give you a personal example here. My probability of being born like I was is 7 Ten Thousandths of ONE PERCENT. An infrequent occurrence as goes my birth, so goes my life. I have an unusually high number of improbable events in my life, and expressing one of these events. I think it's purely a political diagnosis in that I complain about a person skilled in psychiatry doing somewhat <REDACTED> things to me. So, therefore, I feel that this diagnosis was there to cover the psych industry itself (see Good Cop/ Bad Cop idealism here). There is a 93.75% atomic probablity that i was given nearly four decades of therapy in only four short hours of narco analysis. Also, I would suggest that due to math, a perfect science, the very rarest of probability can be the truth. Also, that very rare thing occurs with higher numbers in the population by math standards. I am just beating the odds of probability, yet not by much as I say. It is nature that has rare events all the time. As I type this, some rare event occurs to someone somewhere on the planet. This is, again, NATURE occurring, NOT an illness. To be judged harshly and called delusionally is unethical and wrong. Rare occasions happen all the time. It's not an illness. It perhaps is my universal mind again, making stuff like this happen. If psychiatry wants to claim to be a science, then instead of a binary diagnosis of delusional, they should scrap that and start doing natural science with math and probability. They should take all the time they need to the analysis of the problem and then determine the odds of any such event happening, no matter how rare, and just heal people by telling them MR JONES, the odds of that happening is less than1% of a chance but fear not this does not make you ILL it is just a part of nature you just won some lotto of a thing in nature that is all you are okay here's some cannabis go home and enjoy. That's what I want to hear from this truly messed-up industry.

• Administrators

all of us are walking atom bombs each of us with nearly a trillion or more volts surging throughout billions and billions of atoms. there for if given that then a thousand angels meditating and in prayer could consentrate on a single dime. Could they make that dime flip seemingly by itself? like wise since there are no absolutes then perhaps this means anything is possible. like i have been trying to demonstrated. this all still is only a question of philosophy and not a answer for you in so called fact it is as yet a half truth in the eyes of science.

this video suggest that which seems impossible might very well be.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Spiritual death camps exist all across america. They insist on anti-intellectual drugs that turn your brain OFF, making for a spiritual death over the years and decades; it shows that FREUDIANS are like HITLER, sentencing persons to death only because its a spiritual death. END NAZIsm kicks the psychemort industry to the curb and frees the state from having to pay for nazi crimes by these people.