The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

• Administrators

ANTIREPRESIVECOMMUNISM002nazi00345.jpgTIT = Truth In Trump

i am been wondering here if the COMMIE take over is real and it approaches from all 4 sides of us with President Trump leading the pack as chirf Commie. the right wing type

think commies want eveyone in too small a box if you step out of line your a sinner or a outlaw or what have you and they haul you away

not unlike the right has a very narrow limited and anti progress stance just like the Communists of China and RUssia as far as i know or learned.

why is this not right wing attitude you are a fool to think communism is just to the left it is not i can and does approach from the right

also

trump dang near asked for help from china and russia commies why can you not see his commie nature

see clone trump or president trump for more information

• Author

WE should have a MCCARTHY style investigation on communism to the RIGHT.. the right wing syle of communism that President Trump is leader of

are they trying to over throw the goverhemnt? drain the swamp?

are they trying to damn societies institutions? fake news?

do they bow to communism for help? russia and chine hack emails?

are they financial connected to russia in anyway? ?

do they wall wear grey coats? red MAGA hats?

are they intolerant of others nonexclusive? multitude of evidence of this?

do they imprison people for little or no reason? Immigrant law?

do they use authoritarian tools such as psychiatry to curb political dissent? could NIXON be after my very ass?

the right is the COMMIE threat they hide behind

I agree with President Trump from soul searching is he telling the truth and he is.. that COMMUNISM is taking over from all four corners of the political square but mostly from his leadership. on the right

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_McCarthy

• Administrators

how many American Russians are voting for President Trump?

i have seen photos of i gather republicans with TEES on saying i would rather be Russians than a democrat?

these perhaps are Russians spy's just like trump clones or just from Russia

trump wants a commie war figure out china and Russians immigrants perhaps if we are scared of a a commie threat

here in America

and his own party allegiances

figure out if the republicans are a communist threat like as in the mcarthy era only not towards the left this time

but figure out if the commie take over the fake news commie BS and the election commie BS is not actually a threat? you must be jooking?

how can jan 6th not be seen as a political threat?

to all of america

• Administrators

are the people you chased out of the left the communist party now siding with trump?

could it be possible they see stuff like the anarchist and want to drain the swamp and talk about a deep state and are PROUD of trump wanting to involve the commies

he has even a commie appeal perhaps

TIT #4 truths in trump
Do we have president Trump's fingerprints from previous to visiting any foreign country? To check to see if he is not a Russian clone? And puppet the Dems have a gut feeling he is? Check his prints, make sure he is the real trump, and if not, destroy him. Jail. And work to get our real trump out of jail in Russia!!

• Administrators

left libertarians against communist party

TIT of the day (Truths In Trump)
The commies will come from all sides. It's a misdirection in magic or dark psych to express it will shine from the left when this is a misdirection that dark psych or magicians do to prevent you from seeing the truth, the trap door in the hat. The trap door is that communism will and does approach from all four sides of a square plot. And the genuine centrists (like me perhaps ) that oppose all four sides will be the first to figure this out. So yes, communism is sneaking in from the right-wing here, and maybe the left top authoritarians and even the libertarians are on board. Like president trump says is probably very accurate the commies are coming, and here I am saying trump.. communism is approaching from the right, the very least of places you suckers will think.. you are ripe for the LIKES of president trump to be overthrown the RED wave of communism is apparent in the hats they wear. The wake-up communism is here. Evidence by JAN 6th revolution. I agree with that much of what trump says. The commies have come, so break out the progressive therapy and defeat communism in its tracks. Start at the top and work your way down.

communism

Monday, September 26, 2022

4:22 PM

WE should have a MCCARTHY style investigation on communism to the RIGHT.. the right wing syle of communism that President Trump is leader of

are they trying to over throw the goverhemnt? drain the swamp?

are they trying to damn societies institutions? fake news?

do they bow to communism for help? russia and chine hack emails?

are they financial connected to russia in anyway? ?

do they wall wear grey coats? red MAGA hats?

are they intolerant of others nonexclusive? multitude of evidence of this?

do they imprison people for little or no reason? Immigrant law?

do they use authoritarian tools such as psychiatry to curb political dissent? could NIXON be after my very ass?

the right is the COMMIE threat they hide behind

I agree with President Trump from soul searching is he telling the truth and he is.. that COMMUNISM is taking over from all four corners of the political square but mostly from his leadership. on the right

• Administrators

if there were more evidence to God not existing I might  be a atheist

Like a circle or clock face, the COMMIES are said 6 on the clock while 12 is where you think we sit in ideology communism then can come from either direction RIGHT LEFT TOP BOTTOM it is not limited. on a 4 sided ball of politics

• Administrators

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Above So SoBelow Below fineart merica businessman cannot force you to buy his product; if he makes a mistake, he suffers the consequences; if he fails, he takes the loss. If bureaucrat makes a mistake, you suffer the consequences; if he fails, he passes the loss on to you./ you. -Ayn Rand'

image.jpeg

RUSSIA is a repressed society that is anti-progressive like the republicans of today. Banning books is, in essence, a right-wing communist idea to limit education repression. I didn't last 15 years here in America under republican rule without being psychologically messed with. I wouldn't survive a stay a day in communist Russia. I am just too weird for you people American Russian. What's the difference at times? COMMUNISM is here, like President Trump says. It's not just on the RISE. It's on the RIGHT.. its the repressive right-wing communist that has taken over, denying us body autonomy (ANTI ABORTION COURT TAKE OVER) and working against the grain of the constitutional separation of church and state. It's a commie uprising. And President Trump is leading the pack of commies in the revolution.
The idea that communism is a bunch of liberals is nonsense. The people photographed here know it, they like Russia. It's a right and left top and bottom system, JUST LIKE OURS, only supposedly vastly different. And surely more repressed.
photo of two right-wing commie President Trump supporters

• Administrators

May be an image of one or more people and text that says '"The fruit of this life is good character and acts for the common good." MARCUS AURELIUS'

I was opposed by the COMMIES until I could legally grow my hair and go to school. The commies were overthrown by democracy rules in about ninth grade. Now, if we can overthrow all the commie laws against body autonomy, including hair length, women's health choices, etc. We will genuinely be freer of a people.

• Administrators

May be an image of text that says '"By desiring little, a poor man makes himself rich." -Democritus www.facebook.com/poets01 WwW Ûaco com/ poets01'

JOIN the PSEUDO COMMIES against the COMMUNUT President Trump and the communist top left/right-side communist threat. It's better than REPUBLICANS against trump and working with the same reformed republicans that have come to your senses. I know you are out there. I hear about you coming to get a baby blue baseball cap with PSEUDO COMMIE to separate you from the MAGA Make Assholes Great AGAIN hats and join us in the fight against real communism. Have some TITS truths in trump also.

ANTIREPRESIVECOMMUNISM002nazi00345.jpg