The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

Atomic Probability Pal

• 2 years later...
  • Administrators

I love probability as math. It is my chosen math. I have studied it as a concept rather in-depth and have concerned myself with mathematics formulas based on the pascal triangle, to which I am sure the pascal had half of my formula already, I would think. It's the basis of analysis of what I might call half-truths and with consideration of half-life ideology. Or any question posed could be answered perhaps with this math. It is dependent on logical questions being asked of it to determine the probability. I am not sure I am the only one with this formula, but perhaps it does work out mathematically and has no resolution like PI. There are no absolutes, yet all is possible, this math suggests. Let me see if I can find my original handwritten formula and take a peek if you have questions.

• Administrators

atomic probably states that nothing is absolute, and everything is A QUESTION.

and it also states that all things are possible anything can happen at any time Miracles occur there are no delusions in this way

it states that all real life's questions can be thought of as 50% right and 50% wrong to start there are two sides at minimum to a coin and more but we are only dealing with dualism here two sides to a coin

Atomic Probability is dependent on the observer and how each of us will answer 1 to 7 or more basic related to a main question type questions.

questions are to be based on facts but put in the form of a question to which people either believe or not the fact or question presented

it must be in the form of a question related to the main question. the questions must be form of yes or no answers

example was brads bread toasted?

we start off with 50% chance brad had toasted his bread then ask

does brad have bread? yes or no?

if yes chances of brads bread being toasted is 75% ir no its 25%

you might think the question should be answer no 0%?

perhaps you are right but brad could have bread you do not know of?  so there is still a chance you are in the dark here

so we add a question again

does brad have a toaster anywhere at any time?

if yes then we add 12.5% to the equation if no we deduct 12/5 % on this 3rd step to resolve

and it would be 87.5% chance that brads bread is toasted.

you might think with only these questions we have a answer to this 100% yet not we do not know even if these conditions exist if brad is making toast at all anytime 

atomic probability is really for the unknown more than the known but works anyway

to a degree if you know the answer and your sure due to others telling you so and believing them then find do so find it 99.??% of a chance of it being correct

there are a few ways to use this atomic probability

it can be used to determine half life's of any matter by sliding down the left side of the triangle

it can be also by using the left side determine some questions to have less validity you can just determine between 1 and 7 how improtant it is and grant that left side of this triangles percents add that to 50 or what ever number you have so far

you can perhaps find other ways to use this formula to determine the unknown

Remember nothing is 100% or 0% nothing is absolute, and all things are possible even if they are 0.00000000000000000000000000001 % of a chance of existence

• 4 months later...