The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

The Jan 6th Revolution

Micro.Theater

• Administrators

i am nearly sure that the revolution is considered FAKE NEWS by those anywhere near the right wing. Never mind the dead and wounded. I am psychologically unsettled but not surprised that JAN 6th happened I saw this coming in a vision perhaps granted by God a whole bunch of citizenry violently attacking the government commons. saw it with some future tense. and it happened. WHY do I personally go through a revolution a grand awakening and then find society following along yet with violence? how did this happen? Am I a part of it are some of my past stories a contribution to the mass revolt? it is possible. at least i will question my actions rather than pretend i have nothing to do with it like it seems those involved in Jan 6th are doing. Is it a CRIME against the STATE to revolt? of course it is and should be least we have people up in arms over there choice of soft drinks at the store. If it is a Crime and President Trump had something to do with that then why NOT hold him responsible? it maybe took 5 years of his propaganda to the public but it happened mostly I think the seemly communist uprising that he says is happening. So of course this causes a revolt the communists have stolen the election so so the story goes if you follow it well ok then if I thought that was true i might be out in the streets making a mess also perhaps so we only need blame the deaths on some people being gullible or being reassured in what they already believe. People do NOT riot over nothing or so you think. President Trump had 4 full years of the power to correct any faults in the election system but my friends say he was simply too afraid of doing so that he would have been targeted if he snooped around in such matters. really? wowies so why didn't he do anything is that the reason he was scared of the dark seedy government he claims exists? and i know many side with this anti government stories I got friends that talk about the commie take over like its real and happened. crap what a fix this is. this revolution is bringing out the worst in people also perhaps myself included. I not fond of having to worry about such things in life in general but its always something.. anyways for those to the right i not sure what to tell you other than resistance is futile perhaps if I believed like you do i would also be out in the streets but really i think its a thing to try to think the commies have come when perhaps its the NAZI's that are taking over see operation paper clip its just one more thing to worry about the commies of USA are gone or in hiding more or less i think but we granted 1000s of Nazi science persons and their families a job and home here in America at what cost? this is more what i worry about so i rather understand the puzzle that the right wing are going through i think. well of sorts at least i get it. END NOTE if those concerned about the Commie/Nazi take over would reflect more on how it is living under authoritarian rule? Then we might be onto something here. that right and left can get behind.