The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

Letter to Deb Bee of Long Bee

• Administrators

DEB BEE of LONG BEE

A couple of old and new philos for you today on Sunday the lords day I gather some mistake it for the sabbath yet it is not it’s the lords day

Anyways

As a youth I knew I as perfectly imperfect

I am perfectly imperfect

And when asked how Christian I am? Or if I am even chirstian?

My reply

I am as Christian as you perceive me to be and no more or less.

I am only Christian if you think I am.

If you think I am not christian then so be it in heaven and earth

Born Again and again

Love always

Peace on earth

.don meek

• Administrators

Not to mention the whole industry of psychiatry is really the modern burning of the witches (non-conformists) of society.. for example, take a boy that is in intense love and others to think that's manic, introduce electroshock to CURE him of this and turn him into an emotionless zombie is rather like hunting witches (cause people are envious of happy persons so claim them manic) and burning them with electroshock really can you not see the common ground here?

• Administrators

DEB BEE doodies

Well my brain got fired up and facebook really sends me with all the post I get so involved in replying it’s a way of learning more and forming or expressing opinions

I love facebook really

Here it is

psychiatry is just a dangerous state religion, or is it? I am not sure, but it seems like it could be to me. If you care to talk about religion here, the church, etc., I am interjecting. Don't forget psychiatry is all about control, just like most religions are...no different, this is not a change of subject. Is there any difference between the seven deadly sins and say the list of ailments that if you are a sinner and have any, such as depression, you are given a communion, not of wine (a drug) but other chemicals to tune you into the universe in a better way same fucking difference same ends nearly to make you behave differently more inline with the teachings of Freud and Jung the gods of the psych religion.. behavior modification is psychiatrists thing its what they do at the base of all its teachings is this any different than repenting for your sins and no longer having that adulterous affair with your secretary? Psych and the church do the same with that want you to stop it's unhealthy. There are no differences here; there are more similar, with one exception: psych is hiding under medicine. If you listen to the anti-psychiatry crowd, it is NOT medicine. Then what is it then? Well, religion is all in hiding. This is why it's far worse than any open church.

And giant Fux U to the industry of psychiatry for being unethical 3 of 4 times  it seems

Being a magician and having them tell me my secrets are unhealthy or a sign of paranoid thinking I swear these people just run over me with that

If I have state secrets and they are telling me to come out with it and tell the world

Then when I do come out with them my secrets  they tell me I am delusional? Crap if I were to think my secrets were delusional I would tell the world then and not care since I am doing no harm.. so they work against state secrets really and I hate them for that unethical behavior

FUCK YOU PSYCHIATRY

Finally I got a doctor that respects my privacy

And understands I have secrets to keep and she don’t express anything negative to me abou tsecrets

I don’t want to hear they are unhealthy even if they are it’s a way to ruin me and perhaps its even a danger to my freedom and well being if I leak any state secret that I may or may not have

So yeah I rather dislike the whole industry and suspect them of being a religion

Hahah

Anyways ROCK on

Yours truly

Love

.donna me

Donray

Raydon

Donkay

A tom meek

Atommiek