The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

Clone Trump or President Trump?

• Administrators

Clone Trump or President Trump?

Sunday, September 25, 2022

5:33 PM

TIT #4 truths in trump

Do we have president Trump's fingerprints from previous to visiting any foreign country? To check to see if he is not a Russian clone? And puppet the Dems have a gut feeling he is? Check his prints, make sure he is the real trump, and if not, destroy him. Jail. And work to get our real trump out of jail in Russia!!

From <https://www.facebook.com/Donald.Dawn.A.Tom.Meek>

check his baby foot print if any if it doesn't match kill him

arrest President trump before he can flea the country if he is a clone keep him locked up till proved to be the real trump

• Administrators

TIT of the day (Truths In Trump)

The commies will come from all sides. It's a misdirection in magic or dark psych to express it will shine from the left when this is a misdirection that dark psych or magicians do to prevent you from seeing the truth, the trap door in the hat. The trap door is that communism will and does approach from all four sides of a square plot. And the genuine centrists (like me perhaps ) that oppose all four sides will be the first to figure this out. So yes, communism is sneaking in from the right-wing here, and maybe the left top authoritarians and even the libertarians are on board. Like president trump says is probably very accurate the commies are coming, and here I am saying trump.. communism is approaching from the right, the very least of places you suckers will think.. you are ripe for the LIKES of president trump to be overthrown the RED wave of communism is apparent in the hats they wear. The wake-up communism is here. Evidence by JAN 6th revolution. I agree with that much of what trump says. The commies have come, so break out the progressive therapy and defeat communism in its tracks. Start at the top and work your way down.

• Administrators

if PrePresident Trump ask the COMMIES.. Rusaia and China to get his political opponates emails by Criminally hacking a american citizen. so simply put asking commies to commit crimes agains americans

who allies with commies like this?

in our history? and gotten away with it?

if one invites communism into the elections

or inviting communists at all they are probably a comunist also

hence i wonder what is President Trump up to?

is he perhaps by some rarest of misfortunes for us a Russians clone and the real Trump Not President Trump is in a Russians jail?

check his foot prints to make sure he is real not a clone with plastic surgery and the like

• Administrators

THOSE against body autonomy are the cruelest REPRESSORS on the planet.

SPIRITUALY KILL these commie bastards and give us our freedoms back end communism in America

left and right beware

but mostly i desire to bring the right wing to their knees with this

since its from the top right authoritarian right wing that's the worst at opposing body autonomy.

peacefully kill the fuckers with chemistry and alter their evil mind set why spend 4 decades in congress when progressive therapy can kill communists over night

they did this to me they can do it to the commies

its only fair