The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

Seperation of Church and State

• Administrators

my body my church keep your laws off my church and enforce body autonomy in our laws.

separate church and state this way with body autonomy

draw a comparison with the practice of psychiatry and religion.

the gods of man Freud and Jung with the BIBLE DSM and all the sins listed there in.

PSYCHE comes from the word SOUL or goddess of the soul psyche 

SOUL equals spirit and spirituality and religion

if this makes sense to you 

ask if psychiatry is a state religion

SEPERATE CHURCH and STATE

REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

https://www.thegoodtrade.com/features/reclaiming-body-autonomy-for-women

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/autonomy-moral/

AMEND the CONSTITUTION with seven words  in the first amendment as such

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof. Religion equals BODY MIND and SPIRIT/Radiation

The Body is The Church

The Ancient Wisdom

1rst Corinthians 6:19

19 What? know ye not that your abody is the btemple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your cown? 20 For ye are abought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Separate Church and State

Mathew 22:21

21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

BODY AUTONOMY FOR ALL.
God may disagree with the government over the temple of the holy ghost!! LET God, not the Government, have control over our bodies and make us free in the eyes of the lord again, end communist oppression

Nonconformity aids in society's progress

Repressive Communism

JOIN me in the top leftist red square the authoritarian/fascist ideology to defeat the REPRESSIVE COMMUNIST invasion from the top right extremist corner of the political 5 sided square of ideology.

WRITE ME IN any open ballot space(s) of your choice MK-Donald or DKMEEK

if you thought the CHURCH a control freak think what the fux psychiatry is up to here with controlling the masses

to oppose our constitution as the right wing Christians seem to do with the separation of church and state is offensive to me if not i feel a commie way of thinking to oppose our constitution. what ever you call it I know I don't like it.

THE RIGHT WING AUTHORITARIANS ARE the very COMMIES that you SEEK and the ones that affect your personal freedoms the most.

ANTIREPRESIVECOMMUNISM002nazi003450999002.jpg

• Administrators

While exploring the TRUTHS IN TRUMP or TITs (and I love tits so much I might want a pair to wear), I was in Facebook jail for 24 hours for my sense of justice for a Commie Spy that is only, in theory, my so-called delusion if any was a concern to those at Facebook and they ruled against me. I understand the conservative complaint that Facebook censors them. I can't even love a TIT or trust in trump a wee bit without a problem; I never had this problem before. It feels unjust. If you can't hate a commie, who can you hate?

• Administrators
NOTE to therapist #4
PSYCHEPHYSICAL is the physical soul, the study of radiation and matter, the physics of the SPIRIT or soul
leave the voodoo behind and join me in exploring the physics of the soul, not some fuzzy illogical thinking used to control those outside a 3D world box vision.

• Administrators

Suppose I explore a QUESTION by examining the FIVE sides of a coin of the issue and do so with great intensity by spending months or years studying any state. In that case, there are undoubtedly 4 out of 5 times I will be thought delusional for this intellectual exploration to seek the eternal truth if any is to be had. I am in danger of 4 of 5 years of being considered crazy. It may take only a few days or weeks, but the theory holds true: I will be found insane four of 5 times when exploring an issue. Is this logical? Is it moral for them to do so? Is it anti-intellectual, as you can see it might be? LEAVE NATURE ALONE in this fashion; Nature is not a crime. END the PSYCHEMORT industry with EDUCATION and put a kinder, gentler PSYCHEPHYSICAL model to help those who need it.

• Administrators

MOSES and JESUS would be jailed to day for ANOINTING OIL usage  on self and others.

seeing how KENAH BOSUM is most likely by prophecy CANNABIS

the USA would JAIL THEM FOR ITS USE

and you want to think we have RELIGIOUS FREEDOMS?

you want to think we have separation of CHURCH and STATE?

with out body autonomy?

you are NOT free to exersize your religion if it involved cannabis like in the anointing oil or any other psychedelics or soul drug

outlawing the anointing is cruel to some Christians

sperate church and state give us body autonomy MY body is a TEMPLE of the HOLY SPIRIT and universal mind

a church not a state

body mind and spirit must be protected for us to be free

• Administrators

JOIN the PSEUDO COMMIES against the COMMUNUT President Trump and the communist top left/right-side communist threat. It's better than REPUBLICANS against trump and working with the same reformed republicans that have come to your senses. Please share in the one blue square center that is barely outside of the line of the COMMIE FRONT. You are here and are our hope. I know you are out there. I hear about you coming to get a baby blue baseball cap with PSEUDO COMMIE to separate you from the MAGA Make Assholes Great AGAIN hats and join us in the fight against real communism. Have and keep some TITS truths in trump also.