The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

• Administrators

Idiocracy would not relate Repression to Communism due to years of training of them by the misdirecting repressives themselves.
Raydon

Dad said the Communists are repressive and gave me a few examples i believed him still to this day

even though i grew up left yet still libertarian like my father before me 

and a minister also like my fathers before me

endless debates with dad (and others) lead me to where i am today fighting REPRESSIVE COMMUNISM and making my dad smile in heaven i should hope

google <  repressive communism  > if your not a part of the idiocracy ok?

ANTIREPRESIVECOMMUNISM002nazi003450999002.jpg

• Administrators

REPRESIVE COMMUNISM

I loved my dad complete he was a total NRA right wing LIBERTARIAN and we had the best debates over dinner and other times anytime we had debates

i love a debate to this day

i would even play the devils advocate and take the opposite side of the issue as him regardless of how i really felt about the issue i loved a debate so much i would debate anything.

i am now getting that karma back for being the devils advocate some limited friends play the devils advocate and argue for no reaason

its rather not so fun but its my karma coming back

anyways

my dad a rigtht wing NRA liberatarian and my mom a total republican type

and i love them both

dad would often tell me the horrors of communism as if he knew first hand somehow it seemed

how i would not survive a day in commie town that they repressed people like us

Christians and the like

a very repressive society

as a NON CONFORMIST i was already being repressed at school not letting me show my feminine side by wearing my hair long

a real repression for m

so i thought well i cant even get peace in this country i am sure the COMMIES would have me done under more so

it took me a lifetime due to being repressed again with Progressive Therapies to come to know that repressive communism is part of the American scene we just don't see it as such thanks to President CommuNUT Trump for pointing out how much in danger we are from the commie lights

I always thought hey i am to the LEFT moderately libertarian and I HATE THE COMMIES AS MUCH AS President Trumps so if has telling the truth then i might join the revolt against the commies also well it took me 5 years or longer really a life time to conclude that the RIGHT wing total minus the bottom 1/4 right libertarians are the REPRESSIVE COMMUNISTS in this country PCT (president CommuNUT Trump) has opened my eyes a bit when i was trying to understand the TRUTHS IN TRUMP or TITS as i call them TRUMP has his TITS and truths that i think the republicans can keep a sure amount of these TITS if they need to yet come to see that BODY AUTONOMY Is vital for freedom is all i ask for the right wing crowd.

so MY Dad taught me to hate commies i hope i can get the LEFT understanding how this repression is communism

REPRESSION IS COMMUNISM

Crimes against humanity under communist regimes occurred throughout the 20th century, including forced deportations, massacres, torture, forced disappearances, extrajudicial killings, terror, ethnic cleansing, enslavement and the deliberate starvation of people i.e. during the Holodomor and the Great Leap Forward.

At times, the repressed were called the enemies of the people. Punishments by the state included summary executions, sending innocent people to Gulag, forced resettlement, and stripping of citizen's rights. Repression was conducted by the Cheka and its successors, and other state organs

Regime. The regime maintained itself in political power by means of the secret police, propaganda disseminated through the state-controlled mass media, personality cultism, restriction of free discussion and criticism, the use of mass surveillance, political purges and persecution of specific groups of people.

NOTE the IDEA of a STATE controlled mass media was admired by PCT President CommuNUT Trump he talked about it as well as early on call the NEW FAKE and a lie. this was or would be a prelude to a state controlled media
this is exactly how the commies started off getting a state media was to proclaim FAKE NEWS as the COMMUNUT leader TRUMP demanded fake news. its a third world dictators Profession also to claim FAKE NEWS so they are seen as the honest ones when really they want to take over the media with state control and often do.
TRUMP is a COMMUNUT PRESIDENT of our nation
and note cultism is mention as a way the Russians control the Populus  personality cultism sounds like PCT don't it?
President CommuNUT Trump needs progressive therapy to help him understand life a bit more mellow
mellow out dude with some progressive therapy
i did it to serve my nation as a psychological warrior PCT can serve our nation also in a similar way

we will see how the repressive commies treat me and my dissident ways
if I disappear you will have to go on and fight these commies yourself.

the repressed were called the enemies of the people. ins commie town
i am sure the republicommies will think of me as a enemy of the state  also so you see how this works

• Administrators

communism is most of these RIGHT LEFT TOP BOTTOM systems

the idea that communism is a bunch of liberals is far from the truth

google here communist repression 

anways it can and does also approach from the top right as well as from the bottom left

top and bottom being rather reversed Commie/Nazi understandings

anyways it can and might come in at any or all the four corners at once or one at a time

in any degree

a million republicans cant be wrong

communism is on the RISE and on the RIGHT

• Administrators
George H W Bush said he wanted a kinder, gentler nation, and i LOVE that man for that
its the best thing I had heard from any politician ever
or since
we need a kinder, gentler nation so let's not cause physical mort to any American on USA soil
like the republicommie party dang near thinks or even plans such mort events I would question this grandly on all 5 sides of a coin someday to consider it fully so stop repressive commie death camps by eliminating 3/4s of the power and ideology of the commie light and commie right

REPRESIVECOMMIES.jpg