The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

medicine or poison?

• Administrators

I am not a doctor or scientist yet, only a philosopher.
But from what I have read or have heard from my doctor in seminars about medicine is that this.

The difference between a medicine and a poison is in the amounts.
I think you can overdose on anything, even water if you drink too much.
it is essential also to look at the HALF-LIFE of any drug you are taking and calculate its half-life
see the atomic probability for the half-life calculator

for if a drug has a half-life more significant than how often you take it, you are at risk for toxic build-up
https://vapingvibe.com/how-long-does-delta-8-thc-stay-in-your-system/

Depending on your reading, THC has a half-life of 24 hours to 14 days.
It's unclear exactly.
THC metabolites, the chemical most drug tests test for, have a half-life of twenty hours. This is the time it takes for half of the drug to metabolize and leave the bloodstream. Other THC metabolites stored in body fat have a half-life of ten days to two weeks.

at any rate, with any drug that has a half-life of over 24 hours and you take it daily, you are most likely on the road to toxic build-up
if you take 10mgs of a drug that's half-life is 24 hours

On the second day, you will still have 5mg and take 10mgs, so you will have 15 mgs on the second day.
Half of that is 7.5 mgs you will have on the third day, and take 10mgs more for a total of 17.5 mgs on the third day.
You will only increase and never decrease in dosage.
Your med could poison youed if it has a half-life more significant than 24 hours.
Now cannabis, I believe, is the most harmless drug ever.

I wonder if cannabis is more of a nutrient when I read some things. This is why it's less harmful. We have built-in receptors for cannabinoids in our bodies. Could it be a nutrient?
I just feel this

Since it is very natural and has little or no side effects much or none that are too bad

Yet I feel that after a year or 2 or 3, I need to take a break from cannabis.
or any drug

Med vacations are of the utmost importance for your own safety and health.
Always check the half-life of any drug, even over the counter. 

Even if the half-life is under 24 hours and you take it daily, you still can build up toxins and perhaps get toxic levels if you are not careful.
In theory, every drug you have taken is still in tiny residues in your body.
They never flush out thoroughly.
In theory, now in the mechanical world, yes, we technically may not be able to find those drugs in your system due to technological limits.
Be safe with drugs

your friend

naldo ray head

nod keem

the philosophical model 19@nodkeem