The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

THE QUAD OF GOD

• Administrators

THE QUAD OF GOD

which is The Holy Spirit, The Father, The Son, and the HOLY GHOST!#4+3=7

GOD is the HOLY SPIRIT thru which we worship/respect/commune with all others below! also called the universal mind and basic fabric of spacetimematter CHRIST/ KINGDOM of which we ALL are ONE in the SPIRIT/Radiations a commune which a multitude of parts. The ONE MONOTHEISTIC GOD of the universe

the Kingdom of Heaven and the soul

God the Father creator of the universe tis said and written or established.  He lives in a 7-day experience yet manages to quantum entangle regardless of that feature somehow. Perhaps via high technologies of recording our sped-up brainwaves and technologically sending his back via him being The Grand Scientist he may sit as a giant among us in the center of our doughnut of a universe which is a part of his universe there in some heavy metal instrument/craft of space near a black hole that had the needed monopoles to create said Universe. which may have sprang from the black hole with techno help from the CREATOR.

God the Son JESUS/Yashua our savior and CHRIST/King Red Letters in ancient wisdom.

God/s the Holy Ghost/Angels of Ezekiel the Man (holy ghost) then OXen, LIon and EAgle

likely to be the US and OUR of the Gods/Angels that created man kind of their own rather alien being. a cloning of IN OUR IMAGE rather than the lessor species Adams/Atoms that were IN OUR LIKENESS!!!@>-B----,- tis it EVEolutionary to think this? We have DE-EVEvolved since then. still between them and the lessor species Adams

Saint to warrior species of creature(s) beyond belief

They form the seven angels of heaven, that protect us against the evil empire, without us on the other side.

There are massive amounts of them. Yet the four basics will be with you when you find them in heaven 

THE GUARDIANS OF HEAVEN.

gods/ettes to each their own I like Moses and Einstein for ancient and modern sciences and Plato for Philosophy, others.

LORD/ettes to each his/hers/their own yet i like Yoko Ono and other musicians and poets and encoders

• Administrators

The dark matter particles are axion-like, with masses of order eV. They Bose-Einstein condense into a superfluid phase in the central regions of galaxy halos. The superfluid phonon excitations in turn couple to baryons and mediate a long-range force (beyond Newtonian gravity).Sep 22, 2021

• Administrators

Superfluid

superfluid is a second liquid state formed by some types of matter. A superfluid displays zero viscosity. Superfluidity was observed for helium in 1937. Because it could flow without friction, superfluid helium climbed the walls of its container and dripped over the sides. Like Bose-Einstein condensate, superfluidity occurs near absolute zero.

• Administrators

Properties of Superfluids

Superfluidity results in some strange phenomena that are not observed in ordinary liquids and gases.

• Some superfluids, such as helium-3, creep up the walls of the container, flow over the side, and eventually escape the container. This creeping behavior (film flow) actually does occur in a few normal fluids, such as alcohol and petroleum, but due to surface tension.
  • Superfluids can pass through the walls of containers that hold liquids and gases.
  • Stirring a superfluid produces vortices that continue to spin indefinitely.
  • Turning a container of a superfluid does not disturb its contents. In contrast, if you rotate a cup of coffee, some of the liquid moves with the cup.
  • A superfluid acts like a mixture of a normal fluid and a superfluid. As the temperature drops, more of the fluid is superfluid and less of it is an ordinary fluid.
  • Some superfluids display high thermal conductivity.
  • Compressibility varies. Some superfluids are compressible, while other have low compressibility (e.g., superfluid helium) or no compressibility (superfluid Bose Einstein condensate).
  • Superfluidity is not associated with superconductivity. For example, superfluid He-3 and He-4 are both electrical insulators.

• Administrators

• Definitions. The EEG (electroencephalograph) measures brainwaves of different frequencies within the brain. ...
  • Recommended Books.
  • Brain Wave Frequencies:
  • DELTA (0.1 to 3.5 Hz) The lowest frequencies are delta. ...
  • THETA (4-8 Hz) The next brainwave is theta. ...
  • ALPHA (8-12 Hz) ...
  • BETA (above 12 Hz) ...
  • GAMMA (above 30 Hz)