The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

• Administrators

Atoms

Saturday, February 3, 2018

7:56 PM

Ok peeps get ready for wacky science

Its all what I remember and may differ from modern understandings of science

There is also the possibility I do not remember it exactly correct but I am in the general area

Here goes

Atoms make up everything

In gasses they are far apart in solids they are so close they can touch

The number of electrons around a nucleus helps determine the atomic number and perhaps weight of a atom

If I remember correctly

In a flame the atoms are crashing into each other and creating radiation  both heat and light

This is the atoms that lose a electron or photon and off it goes such as infrared and visible light

This is radiation or energy

Atoms in say a block of wood are closer together than those in a gas yet if not excited by heat they remain stable yet in say a block of uranium the atoms are so excited as to touch each other and create a loose electron via the closeness of these atoms. The material is so heavy a atomic weight that the element has many electrons to lose. But this is why in a similar way it is radiating like a flame. Not that it is heat you can feel yet a energy none the less.

A candle light maybe part infrared radiation and visible light radiation but his is not the only radiations tiny electrical signals in the brain create a radiation called brain waves radiation is nearly everywhere the product of the electromagnetic spectrum which is all radiate energy.

It is mostly the product of chemical reactions on the sun and other stars is where we get I would think 98% of all the radiation in the universe. Yet a hot volcanic flow is also radiant energy

So the earth radiates also at times

If we consider a magnetic field as a radiant energy then we have something important to worry about.

Is it the magnetic field of the PHOTON particle that creates a wavelength?

I am unsure.

Do stable elements have a half life?
Technically, yes, all elements have a half-life. All elements have isotopes that are radioactive and therefore have half-lives. ... Even "stable" isotopes decay eventually. But some decay so slowly that it is difficult to measure their decay rates.Sep 3, 2014

What causes an element to be stable?
An atom is stable because of a balanced nucleus that does not contain surplus energy. If the forces between the protons and the neutrons in the nucleus are unbalanced, then the atom is unstable. Stable atoms retain their form for ever, while unstable atoms undergo radioactive decay.

What is atomic weight?

The nuclei of atoms also contain neutrons, which help hold the nucleus together. A neutron has no electrical charge and is slightly more massive than a proton. Because a neutron can decay into a proton plus an electron (the essence of beta decay), it is sometimes helpful to think of a neutron as an electron and a proton blended together, although this is at best an oversimplification. Because a neutron has no charge, a neutron has no effect on the number of electrons orbiting the nucleus. However, because it is even more massive than a proton, a neutron can add significantly to the weight of an atom. The total weight of an atom is called the atomic weight. It is approximately equal to the number of protons and neutrons, with a little extra added by the electrons. The stability of the nucleus, and hence the atom's radioactivity, is heavily dependent upon the number of neutrons it contains

What is atomic number?

An atom may be visualized as a miniature solar system, with a large central nucleus orbited by small electrons. The bonding capacity of an atom is determined by the electrons. For example, atoms that in their normal state have one electron are hydrogen atoms and will readily (and sometimes violently) bond with oxygen. This bonding capacity of hydrogen was the cause of the explosion of the airship Hindenburg in 1937. Atoms that in their normal state have two electrons are helium atoms, which will not bond with oxygen and would have been a better choice for filling the Hindenburg.

We can pursue the question back one step further: What determines the number of electrons? The number of protons in the nucleus of the atom. Here, the analogy between an atom and the solar system breaks down. The force that holds the planets in their orbits is the gravitational attraction between the planets and the sun. However, in an atom what holds the electrons in their orbit is the electrical attraction between the electrons and the protons in the nucleus. The basic rule is that like charges repel and opposite charges attract. Although a proton has more mass than an electron, they both have the same amount of electrical charge, but opposite in kind. Scientists have designated electrons as having a negative charge and protonsas having a positive charge. One positive proton can hold one negative electron in orbit. Thus, an atom with one proton in its nucleus normally will have one electron in orbit (and be labeled a hydrogen atom); an atom with ninety-four protons in its nucleus will normally have ninety-four electrons orbiting it (and be labeled a plutonium atom).

The number of protons in a nucleus is called the atomic number and always equals the number of electrons in orbit about that nucleus (in a nonionized atom). Thus, all atoms that have the same number of protons--the atomic number--are atoms of the same element.

Strong chemical bonds are the intramolecular forces which hold atoms together in molecules. A strong chemical bond is formed from the transfer or sharing of electrons between atomic centers and relies on the electrostatic attraction between the protons in nuclei and the electrons in the orbitals.