The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>Crystal Waltz

RSS-feed

TUMBLR    Twitter Social Icon by Gasara  TWITTER     Instagram New Icon by poserfan INSTAGRAM    Right Mood Icon by Gasara  COMMISSIONS

Characters:  Bullet; Blue Nadeshiko and Kaito, for :iconmoondust70:  
Art: Bullet; Blue sakonma 

♥ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♥
THIS DRAWING--- //Persona 3 level up sound "Your patience wiht details has increased by +1"

This is a commission that I started working on a few months back again actually, so many many thanks to moondust for their patience QuQ<3 
Kaito is a kind and outgoing young man, who looks serious and regal, but is actually full of passion for life. He grew up as an orphan and he is very skilled in combat. Nadeshiko on the other hand looks like an emotionless doll most of the times, due to a traumatic experience she had when she was younger, which resulted in her closing off her heart ;0; Deep down though she has a very warm and kind heart, she just has trouble showing it QuQ 

One of moondust's suggestions was to draw them dancing, and I completely loved that! ´7` It's always fun drawing a dancing pose, since clothes and everything glow and go WOOOSH~~~ ´7`~ Additionally, they are wearing their formal, butterfly-themed outfits .v.b WHICH GOSH THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! But I must say: My patience has definitely leveled up while working on all the details haha 8D If you take everything step by step, you actually start enjoying the process! It's just a matter of how you see and tackle things .v.b 
This is probably the most detailed commission I've worked on in a while, but I enjoyed it!! Because of the details though, I purposedly left the background very simple, and added merely some ice butterflies flying around, and a dragon~ Ice is Nadeshiko's magic element, plus the theme of the clothes, so it fits! ´u`b 
In any case, I hope you guys like this too! Thank you for dropping by!!! I am a dummy!
♥ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♥
Media  Bullet; Blue Painttool Sai entirely | Wacom Intuos
Trivia  Bullet; Blue I just finished reading up to the middle of the Shinsekai Yori novel just now-- ΦΦ The part where Shun--- d-----d-d-d-d-d-dd-d-d-diessss :iconrazycryplz: I'm not ok, help, yeah, I need a moment--- 

thumbnail

View the full article