The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>FFM 2019 - 9 | These Boots Were Made For Business

RSS-feed

Word Count: 975

This was the first >1k story this month!  It's also a CHALLENGE!!

Bullet; Green ELEMENT ONE
You must write a story about or including at least one petty deity. It's overdue, they require love. However, more known ones, such as Zeus or Odin, are not allowed. What we're looking for is the deities that aren't mentioned (often) in stories or fables. 

Adrestia is the daughter of Ares and Aphrodite. She's the goddess of revolt, just retribution and the balance between good and evil.

Bullet; Green ELEMENT TWO
You must include 2 of the following elements, with one coming from each list. You can choose more, but never less. 

A)
Stellar, spectacular shoes.  
A coin flip
Moving vehicles
A rite of passage
Coconuts

B)
No shoes allowed
Strange definitions of justice
Revolving Doors
Something forgotten
Fables

Read some more day 9's here: defaulttag2.png FFM Links - July 9 2019Welcome to Flash Fiction Month, day 9.
The crypids, spectres and other flash fiction monstrosities have spoken. It's another challenge day. 
Instructions
Flash Fiction Month is about writing – and posting – a story between 55-1000 words in length every day during July. Each day we'll upload a deviation where you can post your story for the day, with optional prompts, themes, and the occasional challenge.
Paste a link to your flash fiction piece for July 9 in the comments below. 
If you write a story every day this month, and complete every challenge, you might be eligible to win something, and you'll certainly get a whiter smile, be invited to more parties and improve your literary vigour.
Challenge 4: Lost Gods
Over the years, we have asked you to write loads of different topics, themes, and some frank

View the full article