The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>A quick Guide about Archery

RSS-feed

Here you see the work of one full weekend.
Since I saw some limitations in my drawing skills I went back to learning some basics. In here you see the attempt to draw some archer poses and a full row of drawings, showing the shooting of an arrow with a bow.

I used the training to do several things at once. Beside the training I used those poses to show some guidelines of how archery works and what are key elements of that sport in a nutshell. It's not all, of course but maybe this helps some beginners to draw proper archer poses while also getting some explanation of why it needs to be in certain ways.
Since this is my first guide/tutorial, I'm not really sure of how helpful this might be. But if one or two people find this helpful to understand how archery works or how to draw those poses, I'm happy. I also made a Gif-File. Feel free to check it out as well.

Feel free to comment.

Update 1:
My mind is blown! I honestly didn't expected such a huge interest in this tutorial. So, thanks a lot for your support! If you want, let me know in the comments whether you are interested in following tutorials like that. If you also have specific questions about archery, feel free to ask. I really like to talk about it, since archery is a hobby I do for over 8 years now. And if there is a general interest in it, I will create more related content about it in the future :)

I also made other tutorials:

Update 2:
WTH? My work was featured as DD??? I'm a bit surprised by this but thank you very much, also for JenFruzz who featured this and to all who suggested this (Really! Thank you!) :) I was not expecting this at all ^^... Now I feel embarrassed because my English in the tutorial is not the very best :D
I'm simply speechless... But I'm glad so many people seem to like this ^^

Love you all :)

thumbnail

View the full article