The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>Omnimo 10 for Rainmeter

RSS-feed

Edit: DailyDeviation? Neatorama!

10.0.4: Fixed Panel Creator
10.0.3 :new: Fixes: Weather, WeatherForecast, Weather TextItem (Thank you Rainmeter team!), Added DarkMode Panel, More Scaling options (75% - 225%), New Dark Wallpaper, Tweaks to HDD, Wifi, also added Turkish language.

Download just the hotfix if you already have Omnimo 10: omnimo.info/Hotfix10.0.3.rmski…
--

10.0.2 Fixes: Removed most EXE files and combined them into two 64bit variants - OmnimoApp and Config. Hopefully this will help with false positives. Updated Secret Style settings (Hexagons?? Circles??) Added Ping alternative panel, other misc fixes.
10.0.1 Fixes: Stopwatch, Brightness (thanks to cfixd's plugin), ShowDesktop now lets you hide desktop icons on launch. Blur in the Layout manager, Gallery Overscroll, Visualizer, restored Long searchbar.

DOWNLOAD HERE IF YOU CAN'T OPEN *.RMSKIN: omnimo.info

DeviantArt won't let me upload the full setup files, but you can download here still if you have Rainmeter

10 RELEASED
Download only from the official sources: fediafedia.deviantart.com, omnimo.info or GitHub
There may be 0-day release bugs, please let me know if you find any
--

We finally released the long awaited 10 Year Anniversary Version of Omnimo. The biggest and also the Final release of Omnimo.

Enjoy! And let us know if there are any bugs, we'll try to fix them real quick :)

—WHAT IS OMNIMO———————————————————————————————

It’s a Windows Phone 7 inspired multifunctional interactive desktop information center based on rainmeter. This suite will turn your desktop into a productive and attractive workarea , delivering only the information you need. Every interactive tile gives you information at a glance, and can be easily customized to your needs. Unlike the initial Metro design, Omnimo gives you limitless customization potential, you can customize just about every aspect of it!

—WHAT'S INCLUDED———————————————————————————————

Setup.exe - an automatic installer
Omnimo.rmskin - self extracting installation file for rainmeter containing the suite
Readme Files
Extras (PowerShell for WDD, Wallpaper)

—HOW TO INSTALL———————————————————————————————

Make sure you have Rainmeter 4.3.1 or higher installed, then just double click the Setup.rmskin file, the extraction might take a minute or two, after that you'll be guided by the Intro.

—PROBLEM———————————————————————————————

There might be some last minute bugs. Report any issues you might encounter in the comments or by email: omnimosupport[at]gmail.com

—CREDITS———————————————————————————————

Omnimo was developed by fediaFedia and Xyrfo

Special thanks to Marko C., Taichou-Henk, Varelse42 and poiru for their contribution to the project, you guys are plain awesome.

A big round of applause to jsmorley, smurfier, theAzack9 for their amazing work on Rainmeter.

Shout out to cfixd, ether, Kaelri, Gavatx, Flo, joshj132, @x966123, kenz0, chrfb, Gerguter, Pedro9666 and the translators!

Sunrise Wallpaper by @ychemerys on Unsplash

If I forgot someone, please tell!

—LICENSE———————————————————————————————

Windows 8, Zune, Windows Phone 7, the Metro UI are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Omnimo UI was created for customization purposes only, with no intent to infringe upon the trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The project is not using, even partially, any code from Windows Phone 7 and has been done entirely from scratch. The software is provided on an "as-is" basis.

This project is Open Source

GNU General Public License V2

Media and Content in Omnimo is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

———————————————————————————————

:+fav: if you like Omnimo

Comments are welcome!
thumbnail

View the full article