The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>Adopt #03_ [Closed]

RSS-feed

A special character, she is a combination of rubies and purple pearls. I really wish the beautiful girl to find a good owner.!!!!

Please give me ideas about the type of characters who you love, I will be happy to do them for the following auctions.
Rarity: SSR
Star! SB : $45
Star! MI:  $5
Star! AB: $ --
RULES
Bullet; Yellow Pay with Paypal only
Bullet; Yellow  Auction will end 4 days after last person bid
Bullet; Yellow Comment in ''bid here'' if you are interested Heart
Bullet; Yellow Only serious bids please.
Bullet; Yellow I will contact the winner after the auction ends, please be sure you can send the payment via Paypal within 24 hours after winning confirmation. I will re-open the auction again if the winner doesn't get back.
Bullet; Yellow The winner will get file ".png" with full size. Transparent background without watermark.
Bullet; Yellow You are allowed to change anything such as give a name, color, history, adding accessories, personality, add scar etc...Trade, gift are okay. but the right to the artwork is mine, please credit me when using.
Bullet; Yellow  No re-sell. Don't use my original art for commercial purpose.
Bullet; Yellow Please credit the original design to :icontwinphanminh:
Bullet; Yellow Please do not copy, use, or reference without permission of me and the owner.
*****I accept payment plan for 4-5 weeks (from $ 200 and up).

Thank you very much for bidding and comment.Heart 
+fav +fav +fav +fav +fav +fav +fav +fav +fav +fav +fav +fav +fav 
adopt is opening:
Adopt #04_ [Open] by TwinPhanMinh
commission:
journal.gif?2 COMMISSION 2020 (8-2020) (OPEN)RUDE COMMISSION
* I use Paypal only.
* Payment need to be sent before I start working. Please send  me a note after you send the payment with your DA’s name on  it so I can check. 
* Commission arts are for personal use only. 
* Please do not rush me. (i have real life issues to care too and  i'm a slow worker! ).
* I will not refund if you cancel the order.
* Please understand if I decline your commission.
* Pls behave nicely & friendly - no rude words or trolling.
* I accept installments if payment is completed within 3 to 4  months.
* Pls no tracing, copying, editting, stealing, reselling.
* I have a right to upload it on my website/my Gallery, if you  don't want to public -it, i won’t post your commission in my  web. 
* The character credit is belonged to you totally, you may use it  for everything but only NON-PROFITING purposes please.
* Please don't wipe my sign on the picture.
* Pls feel free to ask if u have questions.
During work, I will send you turn 3 steps
Step1: sketck 
Step2: base color
Step3: Finish the work  (i just fix 1 time for step1 and step2, step3 doesn't fix)* Special: You are not allowed to change ur order(s) or anything else after the sketch is passed.Also, you are not allowed to change ur order(s) to different char(s) / design(s) after i accept ur commission(s). A few minor changes can be reconsidered if i think they're reasonable enough and don't affect my work schedule. PORTRAIT COMMISSION
Simple Portrait (No BG): 100usd /1Char+10 usd for simple BG like in the example + 80$ for additional character (max 2 char)  DECORATIVE PORTRAIT :   150 usd/1Char + decorative details (flower, star, sparkle...) and simple BG included *Note: complicated character details can be charged more. (just in case your order has armor, wings, big headdress or so + Double for additional character (max 2 char) like in the example. FULL BODY (limit):  [6 slot]
225usd/1 char + 30$ for simple BG(flower, star, sparkle, sky...)  like in the exampleDouble for additional character(max 2 char) .
***The first 3 full body slots will get $ 10 off per order (due to the influence of covid-19) CHIBI COMMISSION
80usd /1Char no BG   Double for additional character(max 2 char) -------Form---------Send me a note with the info & the title "Commission" 
-DeviantART ID: 
-Name character: 
-Username/E-mail in paypal: 
-E-mail: 
-Type of Drawing you want: 
-Total Price:  
-Character Description/References:
- Character pose  
-BG:   
-Others:
If you have questions, please feel free to ask.
*** I'll draw...  
- Original characters
- Fanarts  
- Light anthro [Some animal parts such as eyes, ears, tail, etc.] 
*** I don't draw... 
- Realistic
- Muscle char
- R18+  
- Vehicles and Mechanicals  
- Gore/Violence (a bit blood is ok).

thumbnail

View the full article