The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>The Sugar Plum Fairy : Advent Calendar #11!

RSS-feed

#11 of the advent calendar series, the Sugar Plum Fairy! A formative member of the Cirque, they once commanded an elysian pearl domain, now long lost to the clutches of the Mirrored God...

As a daimon, the Sugar Plum Fairy has both a title - Daimon of the Sweet and Unending Dream (up to owner's interpretation of course) as well as a secretive true name, made of arcane syllables of power. They command great power over the flow of aether and magic, representing cosmic laws and dominions. Optionally, this bby also incorporatees the Cavalier into their lore which would be up to the owners to decide if they wish!

This bby took a bit longer than expected but I really hope you guys like the results!!

Bullet; Red Bullet; Green Bullet; Red 

Scene 11. The Sugar Plum Fairy {Daimon of the Sweet and Unending Dream}

Designed by Alkemistry.

Race: Daimon [Elder]

The dream of protecting the flock of the lost, nurturing the desolate and needful in a garden of unending bounty.

This elder daimon once commanded the power of worlds.
With their gifts of command over all nature's beauty, they shaped from the dust of a desolate pearl a garden kingdom of all possible delights. Bountiful fruits, gleaming castles and shimmering, warm skies abounded as they shaped their dream -- a sanctuary for those left without a home at the hands of the dark entity, the Mirrored God.
And soon enough, people of all species, creeds, and backgrounds populated their kingdom, and all were cared for with anything they needed provided. Each was equal among the faerie court, where they each served to oversee the wellbeing of the kingdom.
But soon enough, darkness crept its way within the glittering walls. Envious of their faerie queen's power, a covetous court member tipped off the Mirrored God's forces to the aether-rich domain, originally just wanting to gain a glimmer of power in exchange for spilling a secret or two. But this single act would lead to an army of voidals spilling forth from a gash in the shimmering sky -- and soon enough the domain was lost, its people shattered. Almost everyone was lost to the void, becoming husk-like minions known as the Shardless -- and in their absolute grief, the Sugar Plum Fairy nearly let themselves be devoured too.

But their most faithful courtier, a Gladiatori who once lost everything and was taken in by the Fairy at death's door, could not bear witness to her end -- and the two managed to barely escape with their lives. Unsure where to go, they managed to hear about a showing of the early performance of the troupe during its shaky first year. It had heart and passion, but needed a spark of magic and whimsy. So the Fairy found a new passion and delved into their daimonic soul to find her lost power -- hoping to recreate in the Cirque what they had lost. And so they dream of a haven for all the misfortunate souls of the aether -- this time guarded by the mysterious energies of the Cirque's drifting isle.

Owned by: :iconjulierawrx3:

Bullet; Red Bullet; Green Bullet; Red 

This character belongs to the commissioner/purchaser, this artwork and image may not be used or redistributed without permission!

Where to Find Me!
Commission Info: kem.carrd.co/
Art Discord for updates, projects, and commission openings:discord.gg/72EuRhpYwd

thumbnail

View the full article