The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>A long and neon creature

RSS-feed

Oh boy, I've been busy in the last days setting up stuff... but I found some time to post this cool experiment I did in my free time! Plus, it's got some pretty cool context! :]

This creature was created inside a Mermay-themed Aggie @/tumiexoxo hosted inside Artfol! I hadn't drawn anything for Mermay during the month of May, so I knew I had to grab such opportunity to take off some of that guilt lol. However, despite drawing this neon being entirely with Aggie's tools, I actually liked the design so much I felt like turning it into a piece of its own, by drawing a background for it on Krita!

But backgrounds are still a challenge for me, even flat ones that have the illusion of depth :'D I don't draw them much because they tend to be very fiddly with perspective and lighting, though I'm trying to change that with the comic panels I've been drawing (small steps, but I hope to grow more adventurous lol). It wasn't easy to get this one to look good on a single attempt, I had to redraw the shapes and tweak the colors a handful of times, plus the blending modes were acting up... but my effort paid off in a way I can define as, well, charmingly fun, and I'm very satisfied! ^^

And like I suspected, my style is definitely changing... but for the better! I couldn't be happier with how that style approach turned out, since it pretty much stays consistent from a software to another, while having some noisy n' textured charm to it. Could I be finding the vibes I wanted to get all this time? I think so! :star: 

Lastly, I used an edited rough pencil brush in Krita for the BG, and inside Aggie, I only used the two brushes I'd set up previously in our two canvases and the bucket tool with the "smart" function toggled on (no more weird edges, everything gets properly covered!)

(Oh! And here's the Aggie link if you wanna see the full picture, even if it's closed for good - aggie.io/23l5b6a74_ )

I hope you enjoyed how this neon experiment turned out! I had lots of fun working on it, and btw... stay tuned for some freshly baked OC refs! >;]
thumbnail

View the full article