Β 

Β 

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

Β 

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

Β 

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preferenceΒ  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

• Β perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>Halloween Minis set 3 crochet pattern, AradiyaToys

RSS-feed

πŸŽ‰ [NEW PATTERN RELEASE] πŸŽ‰

On Halloween night, Scarecrow, Dummy Mummy, Grim Reaper πŸ’€, Little Witch πŸ§™πŸ» and Bad Cat πŸˆβ€β¬› gathered in the moonlit pumpkin πŸŽƒ patch for a costume contest. Each had spooky costumes. Scarecrow grinned with a crooked smile. Dummy Mummy shuffled mysteriously. Grim Reaper's dark robe billowed, and Little Witch clutched a bubbling cauldron. Bad Cat had no costume, wearing a sly expression. The contest began with eerie music. Scarecrow danced, making others laugh. Dummy Mummy unraveled its gauze, revealing colorful lights. Grim Reaper conjured ghostly illusions. Little Witch turned candy 🍬 into real bats πŸ¦‡ Bad Cat knocked over pumpkins, wanting attention. Little Witch cast a spell, summoning candy. Bad Cat pounced into it. Friends enjoyed the party. Bad Cat realized Halloween was about fun, not chaos. As the night ended, they left the patch, ready to create more magical memories together! 😍

Halloween Minis set 3 – the third pattern from the β€œAradiyaToys Minis” collection dedicated to the Halloween holiday. These toys are perfect as Halloween decorations. The pattern describes how to create the five toys: Scarecrow, Dummy Mummy, Grim Reaper, Little Witch, Bad Cat and a lot of pumpkins! πŸ₯°

The pattern is already available in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Dutch here -> etsy.me/46AWi5C πŸ€—

This patter is a very special one and had really tight deadline, but as always, these girls did everything possible to finish testing, proofreading and translating this pattern in time: Celine, Isa, MJ, Clarissa, Sabrina, Roberta, Sarah, Gwendoline and Lyubov! Thank you very much, dear friends! πŸ’›πŸ’™

Follow me:
Instagram -> AradiyaToys
Facebook -> AradiyaToys
Twitter -> AradiyaToys
Pinterest -> AradiyaToys
TikTok -> AradiyaToys
Telegram -> AradiyaToys
YouTube -> AradiyaToys

thumbnail

View the full article