The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>Linden Avenue

RSS-feed

featured in:
journal.gif?2 APN Adventures, Vol. 73gg2103f7f51771c71723be405a5d49fba9-dbow7pw
APN is the acronym for the Animal, Plants, & Nature photography category at DeviantArt. These recent APN deviations span vast skies to tiny insects. Our planet is truly a magical place. Twice per month this feature is hosted at the APN group, AnimalsPlantsNature (go join)! Be sure to check out the group and become a member!
Hopefully the following feature will inspire you to browse the  APN Category or to even pick up your own camera and capture some of the world around you. Be sure to check the end of the feature for a list of APN Photographers on Social Media - updated each for volume. On to the artwork!

f7e4b3bd8d5799bb45f1ad3ffe7e9da6-dboihnr
heart_lake_by_svenmueller-dbp5l49.jpg sunset_at_gasadalur_by_linsenschuss-dbp4
godfather_by_lisans-dboxfg0.jpg
"I climb the door instead of a tree
Just to crawl
  journal.gif?2 Weekly Vitamin #42devPREMIUM
Feature #42
hei_0201p_by_heikogerlicher-dbpjvwf.jpg
  journal.gif?2 Animals, Plants and Nature Spotlight Vol. 133Spotlight Vol. 133
blue_eyes_crying_in_the_rain_by_yuukon-dbutterfly_292_by_sblourg-dbqbelm.jpggreen_and_yellow_by_augenweide-dbot3q4.jbuilding_material_by_maresasinclair-dboathe_narrow_ridge_by_linsenschuss-dbqnvsilone_larch_by_rawpoetry-dbq5w5h.jpgn18_0063entr_u_presh55_by_enaruna-dbochblava_river_by_porbital-dbo8ws1.jpg
moment_by_willtc-dbqjljl.jpgz_2017_08_30_img_6752_bearbeitet_bearbei Lonely autumn tree in Carpathians by Sergey-Ryzhkov My eye by Dark-Raptor Karst hills by foureyes Foggy night by sulevlange Smilisca Parda by MCN22 Linden Avenue by HeikoGerlicher
:iconadrianafilip:
AdrianaFilip
on_the_road_again_by_adrianafilip-d8s3te
  journal.gif?2 Fog Feature #6 - Halloween EditionHalloween isn't really a big thing here in Holland but I do always enjoy the Halloween themed art during this time of the year. This feature isn't very scary though, just some of my favorite pics from the group since I made the previous feature. Hope you enjoy :)
1356a390be6e18ce40851b91c9394b27-dbr631ofoggy_morning_by_the_river_by_josemelim-until_the_light_takes_us_by_only1second-it_haunts_my_dreams_by_only1second-d9ska66ab511d1aee0a1750b1d4e24647de3c-dbmy8ne____by_viatloner-dbrk5xy.jpgtree_heaven_by_aw_landscapes-dawd29d.jpgcalling_ritual_by_spiritofdarkness-dbr24do_not_tarry_here_after_dark____by_thewoile_of_mists_by_bibwue-dax49rq.jpg*** by ViatlonerLes Drus in Spring 2014 by organicvisionLayers by jonathanjessupIt Thickens by Allen59Spirit of wilderness by kriskelerismorning III by indojoshe is coming.. by kriakaoWhen Hope Unfolds by Luperkalia418Blurred (1) by LewiARTs*** by ViatlonerNow we are free by m-eralpThe valley with no name by Annabelle-ChabertWald #114 by HeikoGerlicherWald #111 by HeikoGerlicherAutumn Wonderland by aw-landscapes
  journal.gif?2 Awesome Photography XXVIEnjoy these wonderful artists. Love
If you want to get featured, too, join :iconbreathtaking-photos: and start submitting!
autumn_puppy_by_lyrawhite-dbrosl4.jpg
morning_light_v4_by_hannes_flo-dbr9ro5.j_mg_0416_900_by_m_eralp-dbre3nn.jpg
mushrooms_in_the_wood_by_enaruna-dbrt02q___by_rizone-dbrdgtm.jpg
fantastic_mr__fox_by_thrumyeye-dbrva2j.j
20170916_dsc_1653_1_05r_by_realitydream-
innocence_by_artigianodellaluce-dbqurum.katitsvera_peak___racha_region__georgia_
hei_0377p_by_heikogerlicher-dbrl3gz.jpg
Morning autumn by trekking-triPAutumn morning by Laazeri
Unknown Germany pt. CCXCV by TheChosenPesssimist
Golden Gate by Unkopierbar
Monument Valley by Francy-93The Threeling and the Tree by MaaykeKlaver
And Who Are You? by NicoFroehberg
Dawn and mist by TomazKlemensakMisty Path. by MateuszPisarski
  journal.gif?2 INDIAN SUMMER 17The Fall
golden_pathway_by_rembo78-dbsq5ns.jpg 7332b29aae118cdd48b3b6807285aeac-dbsij66
20151004_dsc_9275_1_05r_by_realitydream- hei_0293p_by_heikogerlicher-dbr676o.jpg
shadows_by_marcosrodriguez-dbs4dl5.jpg whispering_world_by_aw_landscapes-dawd2g
milseburg__hessen__germany_by_volkerfeja a_scient_of_yellow_by_unkopierbar-dbrdey
20171021_dsc_2653_2_02r_by_realitydream- mist_under_the_red_canopy_by_mikefshaw-d
Red autumn by Floreina-Photography Autumn composition by valiunic
Autumn trees by valiunic Autumn Comes To The Ruby Range by kkart
Between Seasons by JoniNiemela Autumn 19 by Lexia84
Aspen Groove by porbital autumn colours 3 by augenweide
Holmdel by Doumanis Bridge to Autumn by realityDream
Allow nature's by gustiidiaz Autumn Walk XLV. by realityDream
Autumn Dreams I. by realityDream Magic by MamaMika
Autumn Journey XXV. by realityDream Red Forest by teddyjatt01
Autumn mist lane by jchanders Sentier 6 by Euphoria59
Linden Avenue by HeikoGerlicher Like A Flame by Luperkalia418
Autumn Walk LX. by realityDream Westonbirt wonderment . by 999999999a
Gold on Earth by MagicLaDyCharm Passing Through by JustinDeRosa