The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>Tiny Supers - Endgame, Part I

RSS-feed

Hey folks! 

I had to hit the ground running this week and work's been nonstop for most of the past weekend, so I didn't have a chance to update the Gallery with some of the latest artwork; let me remedy that immediately!

As you know if you've been following my weekly posts throughout August, I'm the lead illustrator and concept designer for the upcoming "Tiny Supers" minimalist RPG from Gallant Knight Games. An amazing opportunity to show my love for the superhero genre by taking the reigns of the classic archetypes and giving them a flavour of my own, which you've all been incredibly supportive of! :)

Speaking of which, there was a kickstarter campaign running that ended last Friday the 10th in a whooping $39K! :faint: We couldn't be happier with how things turned out and one of the amazing stretch goals unlocked during the funding for the project involves a 32-page graphic novel set in the Gallantverse and drawn by your truly! How cool is that? We'll get to detail more of these heroes' background and add even more flavour to an already thriving new universe. 
These illustrations were done as part of my weekly B&W and full-color updates and I tried to show a bit of the sequential nature of this RPG in the last four installments, also as a sort of preview of what backers would get if they stretched out to reach the comic pledge. So, we get a B&W scene of Gallant, rushing to check out a dangerous-looking energy anomaly in the midst of Sentry City, and the full-color sequence of Velocity making a rush for the same spot and finding out that being the first on the scene isn't always as awesome as it sounds :P

As usual, I hope you enjoy and thank you enormously for the support. The campaign is over, but there will certainly be news regarding how to obtain a copy of the RPG and the comic, should you be interested. I'll keep you updated and be sure to check the kickstarter link above for more news from GKG itself.

See you soon!

Nic.-

thumbnail

View the full article