The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>Samus

RSS-feed

Hunter Aran gazed at the holoscreen for the thousandth time this last week. The Feds had posted this mission on their hitlist weeks ago, and it practically had her name on it. No bites from the  hungrier contractors in the Federation though, which gave her pause. Was there something in this wall of legalese that she was missing? Was she losing her edge? Mind elsewhere, Samus' screwdriver slipped and scratched her arm. "Damn it!" Flying out of her hand, she instinctually reached for it with her morph-port, where her hand should've been, and the tool just clattered to the metal floor. Pounding the deck and jumping to her feet, she wondered, was she ready? It had been three months since she lost her arm to that pitmonster on GH764, and sure, the training was going well, but was she ready? Picking up the screwdriver and looking at it closely, she punched the ACCEPT button with her stump, the bounty was too good to pass up, and besides, Samus had a purpose. She was going to Zebes.

---------------

Hello dear friends, I am alive. But i'd like to take this time to sincerely apologize for my long, unannounced absence. It has been a rough year for me, but i have no excuse for not leaving a single hint or heads up on my where abouts. Nonetheless, I wish to make it up to you guys, now that i am back. Firstly, i wish to reach out to my dear friends who waited and hoped all this time to hear a word from me. Especially friends over at Patreon. I truly understand that a number of you might have stopped following altogether or lost hope, and i cannot be more grateful for those who chose to stay positive and supportive anyway. I have so much to say, but i have adressed some of the details of my absence in my public post over at Patreon. You can read about it here: Patreon 

It is viewable for everyone who wish to have a look. I will publish a similar post in my journal here soon in case Some DA friends miss that post. For now, i'd appreciate if you give it a visit ^_^

I won't keep this too long. I thank :iconsouth3rn: for his faith in my work. Sorry for taking this long to bring your beautiful idea to life.

Special thanks also to 
:iconcafterhomme: for this cute short story. He also proof read and edited my longer version of Samus story behind this image which you can find here : SAMUS STORY 

Hope you guys enjoy this piece. I cannot thank you all enough for the warm welcome and continued support. I will issue more updates in a journal soon to let you guys know of my future plans. write your thoughts in the comments or send me a note! I appreciate them always and will do my best to respond to them. Have an awesome day :D

Mocha

thumbnail

View the full article